It’s all in the details
Troxler Electronic Laboratories, Inc. produces precision quality control and measurement equipment for the highway and construction industry. With a comprehensive portfolio of field products, Troxler wanted to enable their sales team to demonstrate product from anywhere, at any time.
- A virtual, interactive showroom experience immerses online visitors in the world of Troxler and their product offering.
- Oversized and heavy product offerings historically too unwieldy and large to bring to the trade show floor can now be experienced up close and personally.
- Designed as a 360 walk-through tour with all equipment drawn to scale, users can view products from all angles to get a better understanding of how the equipment works.
- Detailed hotspots strategically placed throughout the tour offer opportunities for customers to learn more and explore video content.
- The virtual tour was placed on a subdomain for easy, direct access and linked from their corporate website.
- Audiences can quickly explore products without navigating their main website, while the sales force can access targeted product information instantly.
- As Troxler’s story and product line evolve, the rendered tour can easily be expanded to include new rooms, products, and content.