What information do we collect?
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person (“Personal Information”). We generally collect or receive Personal Information in the following ways:
- when you voluntarily provide information to us, such as when you input information into our Website, request information about the Services, and/or contact us; and
- we collect information automatically through use of our Website.
Each of these methods is described in more detail below:
Information You Voluntarily Choose to Provide
The Personal Information we collect from you will vary depending on the services you are using, and parts of the Website you are visiting. The Personal Information you provide to us may include your email address, phone number, and any other information you submit to us.
You agree not to submit information that contain or reference, and understand and agree we have no obligations or liability with respect to: (i) information that can identify an individual in relation to any past, present, or future physical or mental health or condition, provision of health care, or payment for the provision of health care, including, but not limited to, diagnoses, treatment information, medical test results, and prescription information; and/or (ii) an individual’s race, ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, genetic data, biometric data, sex life or sexual orientation. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you acknowledge in no event will the Company be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, lost profits, remote, cover, exemplary, consequential, special, or punitive damages, regardless of the foreseeability of such damages resulting from your submission of any such information.
Information Collected Automatically When You Use the Website
Like most websites, we collect basic web traffic information (such as internet protocol addresses) to monitor overall usage of our Website, understand Website traffic patterns, and identify if there are problems on the Website.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use your Personal Information:
- to provide the Services or information you request;
- to deliver the tools you request on the Website;
- to develop, deliver, and improve our Services, user experience, and other offerings;
- to communicate with you regarding your use of the Website and/or Services;
- to measure the effectiveness of our content;
- to monitor the performance of the Website;
- to protect our rights and the rights of our Website visitors;
- to protect the vital interests of the Company, you, or our other Website visitors (for example, in the event of an emergency); and
- for internal auditing purposes.
We also collect information in an aggregated form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose aggregated or otherwise non-personal information for any purpose.
Use of Google Analytics, Adwords, and Remarketing
The Website may use Google Analytics and similar web analytics services. Google Analytics is used to track unregistered users on the Website, to record multiple visits by unregistered Users to the Website, and to record all the pages that unregistered Users visit at the Website. If and when an unregistered User registers with the Website, all of his or her previous visits and activity on the Website will be associated with his or her registered User profile. Google Analytics tracks registered Users’ visits to the Website whenever they return.
The Website will not (and will not allow any third party to) use Google Analytics to track, collect, or upload any data that personally identifies an individual (such as a name, address, or billing information) or other data that can reasonably be linked to such information by Google.
The Website may use all features of Google Analytics for display advertisers including obtaining specific visitor cookie data, such as the source, medium, and keyword used to visit the Website. Google Analytics does not store any visitor-specific data, and the Website will not use specific data regarding Users in any way related to Google Analytics, Google Adwords, and Remarketing.
The Websites will not facilitate the merging of personally identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information that is collected through any Google advertising product or feature unless you specifically and affirmatively provide us with your consent to that merger of personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information.
You can obtain additional information on Google Analytics’ collection and processing of data, including how to opt out here.
- Microsoft Edge: Delete cookies in Microsoft Edge
- Internet Explorer: Delete and manage cookies;
- Chrome (desktop): Clear, enable, and manage cookies in Chrome;
- Chrome (Android): Clear, enable, and manage cookies in Chrome;
- Chrome (iOS): Clear, enable, and manage cookies in Chrome;
- Safari (desktop): Manage cookies and data in Safari on Mac.
- Safari (mobile): Manage Safari cookies for Apple devicies.
- Firefox: Clear cookies and site data in Firefox;
- Opera: Manage cookies;
When May a Third Party Receive Access to Your Personal Information?
The Company will not disclose your Personal Information to any third parties except:
- to our professional advisers, accountants, insurers, lawyers, and auditors on a confidential basis;
- if the Company or its assets are or may be acquired by a third party, the information may be provided to that third party and its advisors;
- in exceptional circumstances, the Company may be required or permitted by law to disclose Personal Information, for example, where such disclosure is necessary to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or other legal obligation; detect, investigate and help prevent security, fraud or technical issues; and/or protect the rights, property or safety of the Company, our employees or other users of the Website.; or
- otherwise with your consent.
The Company does not sell your Personal Information.
How Does the Company Keep Your Information Secure?
Gaining Access to, Updating, Deleting Your Information, or Withdrawing Consent
If at any time you want to request, update, correct, or remove Personal Information, you are welcome to submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request. If you are aware of changes or inaccuracies in your Personal Information, you should inform us of such changes so that our records may be updated or corrected.
We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup systems).
Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
Where consent is required for our use of your Personal Information as described herein, you have the right to withdraw or decline your consent and cease your use of the Website. If you decide to withdraw your consent, such withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before such withdrawal.
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Sec. 1798.100, et seq. (also known as the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018) (“CCPA”) provides certain rights to California residents regarding their Personal Information. A California resident has the right to request that we disclose certain information, including: (1) the categories of Personal Information we have collected about that California resident, (2) the categories of sources from which the Personal Information is collected, (3) the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the Personal Information, (4) the categories of third parties with whom the Company shares Personal Information, and (5) the specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about the resident. A California resident has the right to request that we delete his/her Personal Information. Finally, a California resident has the right not to be discriminated against for exercising his/her privacy rights under the CCPA. You can request such Personal Information and change your Personal Information by emailing us at email@example.com.
Pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California users are entitled to the following consumer rights notice: California residents may reach the Compliant Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services for the California Department of Consumer Affairs by mail at 1625 North Market Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
Links to Other Websites
We will retain your Personal Information only for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out above, considering criteria such as applicable rules on statute of limitations, legal requirements, and the duration of your use of the Website and receipt of our services.
If you have any questions about how we handle your Personal Information and protect your privacy, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 919-237-9960. You may also mail requests to:
Neu Concepts, LLC
1731 Camden Avenue
Durham, NC 27704