It’s all in the details
PowerSecure needed a way to replicate the unique experience of an onsite campus tour to help customers experience and understand their microgrid technology, its application, scale, use, benefits and ultimate configuration. The virtual tour needed to engage customers from the moment they entered the campus, and guide them through the entire facility with ease.
- Using on-site film footage and photography, we designed a 360° campus tour showcasing their advanced microgrid and facility.
- During the virtual tour, users can “walk” in and out of the buildings on the microgrid and campus, allowing them the experience the size and scale.
- Visitors taking the virtual tour can also access premium video content along the way, for a more in-depth look at various features and functions of the microgrid as well as PowerSecure’s PowerControl 24/7/365 remote monitoring.
- Those interested can request a tour online, and when the tour is ready to start, are given a password to access the site. A PowerSecure sales representative is always available to meet them online and guide them through the tour.
- The virtual tour has been so successful that PowerSecure is expanding it to include their manufacturing facility. They will also use the tour technology to create a QuickStart Guide for their PowerBlock® Mobile field operations.