It’s all in the details
Designed by IA Architects, Wolfspeed’s corporate lobby serves as a primary meeting place for visitors. It also tells the story of how the company is creating a more sustainable future for all. We built the display elements throughout the space and designed a 360 virtual tour to reach an even broader audience.
- We used 360 degree photography to capture the space and create an immersive experience. Visitors can take a guided tour or explore independently.
- An eye-catching lobby wall with a dimensional corporate logo and a 3D circuit board design greets visitors.
- Next, visitors can learn the history of Wolfspeed’s silicon carbide wafers. We fabricated custom display stands to hold the actual wafers, enabling visitors to see how they have evolved over the past three decades.
- Three floor-to-ceiling displays flank the space. They highlight Wolfspeed’s innovation, sustainability, community initiatives, and achievements. We designed these elements so Wolfspeed could easily update the content over time.
- At the first display, visitors can turn interactive spinners to learn about Wolfspeed’s innovations. In the online virtual tour, visitors interact with a digital variation of this display.
- The tour concludes in front of a large presentation wall with an inset monitor. Here, visitors can watch a video about Wolfspeed’s solutions.