It’s all in the details
Osteoid’s award-winning imaging products combine industry-leading clarity and intuitive features, making them a top choice for dentists, radiologists, and oral surgeons. We wanted the booth to do the same thing – elevate their high-tech, clinical innovation while creating an inviting, organic space for conversation.
- We warmed up Osteoid’s exhibit space with rich tones of blues, pops of earthy oranges and warm wood tones.
- A FilzFelt braided wool hanging divider, made from a biodegradable and renewable material, helped define the space, soften the hard structural elements, and reduce noise from the aisle.
- Branded planter boxes added living interest and a cozy area for one-on-one conversations.
- A small coffee table was custom crafted in the shape of the Osteoid logo, providing the perfect resting space for a laptop or a drink.
- The demo area was stationed at a 45-degree angle, allowing more seating for software demos.
- The one-of-a-kind lit, plexiglass showcase, topped with a dimensional brand mark, drew attention to the 3D-printed molds their software creates.
- A tall vertical wall offered video content on both sides, grabbing visitors’ attention from inside the booth and while walking in the aisle.