It’s all in the details
With the IoT market exploding, Blues Wireless wanted to highlight how easy it is for companies to connect their own products to the cloud by incorporating Blues technology. With contrasting matte and glassy laminates, and glowing blue LED lighting accents, this high-impact futuristic look kept the crowds coming, and the brand front and center.
- The custom 20×30 booth welcomed visitors with a large, curved facade with windows into the space. The soft curves mimic the circles in their logo, while the edge-lit lighting elicited the idea of connectivity.
- The round windows provided the perfect spot to showcase Blues technology in a “Build with Blues” display and customers who have incorporated their solutions in a “Built with Blues” display.
- Two circular internally lit hanging signs illuminated the kiosks in the space.
- Three-sided kiosks showcased the innovative IoT solutions their customers were creating. Each station featured an illuminated Blues brand mark along with their customer’s solution. The showcase featured cloud-connected products for asset management, healthcare, heavy industry, smart homes, smart cities, and more.
- A branded café created a warm welcoming atmosphere while showcasing a connected refrigerator and smart trash can that were integrated into the space . The counter featured a blue hardwood tambour finish which was downlit with blue lights to make it pop.
- In total, Blues was able to feature 11 of their customers in their booth. At the show, they generated a record number of sales leads for the company, served 1,570 cups of coffee, distributed 998 water bottles, and created over 8 hours of video content.