It’s all in the details
RetailNOW is the #1 retail IT tradeshow, so exhibitors get serious when it rolls around every year. We created a custom trade show booth for Toshiba for the 2021 show in Nashville. Our vision – represent the brick & mortar stores that use Toshiba’s technology.
- Beautiful white, faux brick walls fit together seamlessly, furthering the illusion of a single, upscale, built retail environment.
- The towers were crafted in modular sections to accommodate booth heights ranging from 14 to 16 feet.
- A sleek, pergola slat-wall creates separation between demo areas without blocking sight lines. This makes the booth feel modern, open, and spacious.
- A lush wall of faux greenery punctuated by a cool neon sign reflects the Nashville vibe. It provides the perfect backdrop for visitor selfies.
- Inset metal and wood display shelves reinforce the retail experience. Tasseled pillows and accessories in natural tones soften the hard edges.
- The booth includes ample counter space so booth staff can demonstrate Toshiba’s full range of POS systems.
- Signage was designed to be modular so Toshiba can easily update messaging for different shows.