It’s all in the details
Veloxis Pharmaceuticals is committed to developing medications that improve the lives of transplant patients. They wanted a modular trade show booth that featured a custom design and would accommodate a variety of footprints. Our challenge was to design a modular solution that could scale from a 30×30 island down to a 10×30 inline display. By focusing on clean lines, modern shapes and consistent accents, the booth strikes the right balance between high impact and practical functionality.
- A central tower anchors the booth, providing a primary structure for messaging and storage. The soffit adds extra dimension and downlighting, shining brightly on the booth and logo from across the hall.
- We designed and built the tower so that the upper section and soffit could easily transform into the main backwall of the inline booth.
- A large custom reception desk with a dimensional overlay makes a statement as visitors enter the booth. Accent lighting and dimensional lettering to keep the logo front and center.
- A modern extruded metal canopy with hanging pendant lights adds architectural interest and connects the outer kiosks.
- The inline exhibit features the same extruded metal, this time in the form of columns. The columns help break up the space and serve as a unique way to attach monitors to the booth.
- Providing ample space for casual conversation was essential for Veloxis. High-top tables and stools can easily be accommodated in any booth size, footprint or layout.
- The modular design and fabrication ensure consistent brand representation across multiple sizes and it maximizes budget while creating a memorable impact at every show.