It’s all in the details
TransImpact is leader in end-to-end solutions that optimize shipping operations. In 2021, the company rebranded itself to reflect its evolution, agility and innovation. Our job was to help bring the new brand to life with a multi-use film set. The set was the perfect backdrop for the new brand launch. And, it also serves as the ideal space for webinars and demos.
- Designed to dynamically engage clients, even virtually, this multi-use filmset fits in one of their conference rooms. It provides the perfect environment for storytelling and presenting.
- With a creative combination of new materials and repurposed, existing trade show components, we crafted a beautiful talk-show-like set.
- The set’s centerpiece is a 4-person, broadcast-style reception desk with led lighting in the base and a raised panel to hide papers, laptops, and cords from view.
- The back wall delivers high-impact branding, using bold stripes, eye-catching accent lighting and layered dimension to highlight their new logo.
- Crafted with extruded metal frames and SEG graphics, the back wall graphics can easily be changed at any time.
- A presentation area with an inset monitor and an edge-lit podium stand to the side, offering an additional focal point for filming.