It’s all in the details
Hitachi ABB wanted to create an interactive experience center where they could showcase their advanced energy solutions and wow their visitors.
- Visitors are greeted by an interactive touch screen table. It is cleverly disguised in a sleek climate-controlled cabinet with dimensional logos and halo lighting.
- The interaction continues with two virtual reality stations built into custom cabinetry.
- An interactive theater incorporates a custom back wall that provides easy access to the LED tile display panels.
- A sleek black accent wall features a rolling barn door that opens to reveal a clean, modern white board.
- Freestanding floor-to-ceiling demo stations flank the window wall, and provide ample space to showcase their products.
- A large custom conference table is both beautiful and functional. The sleek design includes must-have features like integrated power management.
- A custom wooden slat wall in the entry wraps the ceiling, and creates a fresh, natural element that complements the modern reception desk.