It’s all in the details
Symphony SummitAI offers an easy-to-use software solution that unifies service, asset, and operations management. With several successful exhibits tucked under their belt, it was time for a new eye-catching design. Our challenge was to create a fresh, new rental trade show display that would stand out on the show floor.
- A large custom reception desk with a waterfall overlay and gorgeous accent lighting greets visitors to the booth.
- An eye-catching canopy defines the interior space. And a custom light fixture adds a glowing wow factor.
- The large, airy open space is perfect for a roomy workstation, conversation, and flow.
- An L-shaped hanging sign provides impact and invitation. Visitors to can easily spot the Symphony SummitAI display across the trade show floor.
- Function matters too, so there’s a clever closet hidden in the tower. It provides ample storage, allowing the rest of the workstations to remain open on the bottom and keeping the space bright and airy.
- Stools can easily slip under the workstations or be pulled out for conversation.
- The tower houses large monitors for workstation demos and messaging for visitors passing through the aisle.
- Fabric silicon edge graphics cover all the walls to create a completely custom look. Subtle pattern and texture add interest up close and across the hall.