Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, creative environment? We have an immediate opening for a full time Account Manager who will help bring our clients’ trade show events to life. The Account Manager works with sales and in-house clients, managing all aspects of trade show event planning. The Account Manager’s number one priority is to ensure client satisfaction and the success of the client’s events.
- Prepare client trade show estimates, including obtaining full details from show organizers and getting quotes from approved vendors.
- Maintain production folders and details for each project.
- Coordinate pre-show meetings with clients as needed to ensure projects are on track.
- Organize and process trade show service orders, collecting confirmations from vendors including contracts, prices, delivery dates and shipping information.
- Coordinate freight shipments and schedules for assigned projects.
- Monitor progress of project timelines with internal production team and external vendors.
- Confirm schedule for preview date and time when applicable.
- Revise project estimates and obtain sign-offs of change orders as needed on approved projects.
- Reconcile each project when the exhibit returns from a show and coordinate post-show follow-up meeting with client.
- Reconcile all costs for each project and submit for final invoicing.
- Gain working knowledge of client’s exhibit properties, components and how they are assembled.
- Provide on-site show supervision at larger events as needed by client. (Estimated travel is 20% -30% ).
- Act as primary liaison between production, sales and client.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Strong customer service focus and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative problem solver with a can-do attitude who enjoys working with clients to ensure successful trade show events.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Ability to be organized, detail oriented and deadline focused while managing multiple projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree or work equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years experience in customer service, sales support or account management.
- Working knowledge of trade show event management and logistics a plus.
- Position requires good PC skills and the ability to learn new programs / procedures quickly.