We’re looking for a talented web / graphic designer to join our team! Do you love designing for the web and also working in a variety of other formats? Do you enjoy building, nurturing and growing brands? Do you have the skills necessary to translate customer requirements into engaging digital and visual experiences? If so, we want to talk to you.
- Design and develop responsive websites, including creating design comps and building web pages in WordPress.
- Design large-format graphics for custom tradeshow booths ranging in size from 10×10 to 30×50 and beyond.
- Design and produce print and digital collateral including brochures, promotional materials, presentations, email campaigns, infographics, etc.
- Develop ideas and concepts into compelling visual solutions.
- Work closely with internal team and clients to communicate timelines, specs and needs effectively to ensure timely delivery of assets.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- 2-4 years of solid professional experience in web design, implementation and architecture (freelance experience included).
- Graphic design experience with print and/or large format graphics.
- Creative thinker and problem solver with excellent design skills, strong knowledge of typography and color theory, and solid understanding of responsive design.
- Competency in HTML5, CSS3 and CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap or Zurb Foundation.
- Outstanding skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator as well as proficiency in InDesign.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills to clearly convey information to clients and colleagues.
- Organized and highly detail-oriented with an ability to coordinate small and large design projects.
- Driven to meet milestones and motivated to meet deadlines.
- Strong portfolio.
- Experience with WordPress a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in graphic design, visual communication or related field.
This position is based in our Durham office.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
Interested applicants should send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include:
- A catchy subject line
- Your top 3 skills
- A link to your portfolio
- Your resume