Ready to transform your academic skills into first-hand business opportunity in a fast-paced, creative environment? Do you love designing for the web, and finding new ways to present content in a beautiful and compelling format? If so, we want to meet you.
We are looking for a junior level person to work 15-20 hours per week. Duties include designing across a full range of screen sizes including web pages, landing pages, email campaigns, social media assets.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Excellent design skills with understanding of responsive design.
- Creative thinker and problem solver with excellent attention to detail.
- Experience with creating and publishing content in WordPress.
- Proficiency with Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Ability to edit existing HTML and CSS.
- Portfolio showing recent design projects.
This is a paid internship. Neu Concepts is flexible with scheduling requirements and the Internship may be available for multiple semesters. We will provide you with a desk in our office, but would prefer if you have your own laptop.
Interested applicants should send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include:
- A catchy subject line
- Your top 3 skills
- A link to your portfolio
- Your resume